introdution

>To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: frostys@xxxxxxxx (Alwyn Frost)
>Subject: introdution
>Cc: 23-10-95
>Bcc:
>I am new to this group and would like to introduce myself.here in the south
island of New Zealand( Dunedin) we do not get the contact with many brass
people outside of our own band .I have been a member of the Ansett Kaikori
brass band for ten years playing Eb bass we are lucky to have a very capable
and enthusiastic leader and earlier this year nipped over to Aussie to
compete and win the B grade champs. I started playing at the age of 8yrs in
Hull central S.A. band England and 35yrs on I still enjoy it .I look forward
to reading your letters ,and if anyone is looking for a life in NZ we are
always pleased to see new faces .bye from the antipodes!

Another Eudora user in Dunedin, New Zealand.