National Championship

Since I live in Sweden I don't get the latest news from England
regarding the National Championship very quickly. I read Brass Band
World but it will take some time before their next magazine is
available, so please write down all information of interest that you
have about the National Championship held october 21 (the winners of
course, about the testpieces, conductors and so on), and send it to
the list so I can read it. Thanks.

Henrik