Re: Re: Yamahas

>Have you honestly never heard anyone recommending Bach trombones?  Wake up!
>
>--
>Tim Morgan
>Bass Trombonist, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass, French Open Champions 1995.

Sorry, just a slip of the mind. I oftern compose my e-mail whilst on a
dail-up line. So they can quite often be a little hurried. Of course V Bach
make good bones. I was thinking allong the Bach Strad Tumpet lines. Ooops.

\_\_\_      \_\_\_	  Dean Rayner
 \_   \_     \_   \_	City of York Scouts   Founder Member-95
  \_   \_     \_\_\_	Cybercorps 1994 - oblivion
If you put a cow in a glass of Coke overnight it won't be there in the morning