Re: Vacancy Notice Board

> Nigel-  Will the vacancy list include bands in the U. S.?

It is open to all.

> Also, how about compiling a directory of people and bands represented here on
> the brass-band list?

The s\w I'm running keeps a text file list of e-mail addresses against
real world names. As you know I encourage everyone to post an introductory
message in lieu of a directory, but perhaps the size of the list now
warrents that. I expect every band represented on the list would like an
entry on the vacancies list, even if they currently have no vacancies - you
never know what's around the corner.

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;