Hello

  Just thought I'd introduce myself (as I'm new here).  I play 2nd
baritone in the Whitby (Ontario) Brass Band.  I've played baritone now
for about 7 years, piano for about 9 years, and have dabbled with
euphonium and trombone (back at high school).  Well, don't really know
what else to say...  TTYL

--
Joel A. Burgess
aa728@xxxxxxxxxx