I need help

I need some advice from Salvationists who know the cornet solo literature
available from SP&S.  I'm looking for the solos "Clear Skies", "Life's
Pageant" and others similar to those, but I have *no* idea what to
order.  I remember years ago, a teacher of mine (also a Salvationist) had
those two solos in a book of solos - AND a book of piano accompaniments.
Can someone tell me what to order?  I'd like more than just one book, can
someone give me a list of comparable solos and what to order?  (For cornet
and piano).

Thanks for your help (and your patience!).

Stephanie Wilson
swwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx