WWW page for the brass band list

I'm in the throws of creating a WWW page for the list. Comments are most
welcome, and should you wish a link to your band's page let me know.

Don't be too harsh on me!

As I only have a demon account the page will only be up when I'm logged on
using their Windows s\w, but that's most weekends during the day.

The address is http://smsltd.demon.co.uk/

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx