Intro charset=US-ASCII

Hi all,
	Just a short note to say hello, and to introduce myself.

	As you see above, my name is Euan Bayliss. I am not currently playing
in a band (or group of any kind, sad to say) but am on the lookout. I am
originally from Manchester, although I find myself in West Sussex (working
in Crawley, living near Horsham) and am quite happy here.

	I grew up playing cornet, in Christ Church Band in Beswick, the Post
Office Engineering Union Band in Stockport (now the Telecom Band I believe),
 and Burnage, although I have not been in contact with the banding scene
really for 10 years and so am totally out of touch. Having said that, I
would jump at the chance to play again. I have some info about bands around
here, so will be making enquiries, but if anyone around West
Sussex/Brighton is listening.... Although I have previously only played
either cornet or Eb soprano before, I'm open to taking another instrument
on. Offers please!

	Anyway, that's all for now, folks. Look forward to hearing more!!!

	Euan