I need help again....

Hi everybody!  I'm taking an independent study this semester and the book
I need is out of print.  Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to
sell me?  Right now I'm using a book from the library, but it would be
*so* much easier if I had my *own* book.  Thanks!

The book is:

	Band Scoring
	written by Joseph Wagner
	Published by McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.
	the copy I have (library book) was published in 1960

Thank you, everybody, for your help!

Stephanie Wilson
swwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx