Re: WWW page for the brass band list

Nigel,

 Alright mate, hows things? Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?

 How are things going at D.U.T.? I haven't really been playing much recently, I
helped out a couple of bands over Christmas but nothing spectacular, I am too
busy with Uni work and football.

 Whats this about a WWW page? Whats on it? I am going to try and have a gander
later but you mentioned something about only being able to access it on a
weekend???????

 Oh well going to go now and do some MORE work...........

Get in touch,

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx