Re: Grand Shield '96

On Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:53:48 GMT, you wrote:

>Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
>French Open Champions 1995, Burtonwood Brewery Champions 1995.

Tim, aren't you going back to France again in May for the French Open ?
Or was that the same weekend as Cambridge ?

Anyway, for anyone interested in the fortunes of the Sellers Engineering
Band. Recent changes include :-

Alan Morrison has been appointed Musical Director and will work with
Frank Renton who has been given the title "Artistic Advisor" (!?!).

Simon Kingsley appointed Solo Trombone.

Pete Roberts appointed Soprano Cornet.

Currently in the process of auditioning for Eb Bass and Front Row
Cornet, I think there may just be time for anyone else interested to get
an audition.

Regards,

--
Richard Gosney