Ty Waston(Joyful Song)

Dear brass-band list members:

I just wanted to let Ty Watson know that Richard Philips of the UK has just
written a brand new cornet solo entitled "Joyous Song." I though I'd let Ty
know because that title is almost indentical to one of the cornet solos that
he (Ty) has already composed, "JoyFUL Song."

Ty, I heard that you submitted your music (Joyful Song in particular) to Mr.
Philips at SP&S for his review? If this is true do you think he came up with
that title on his own?