Finals Test Pieces

Hi,
This is the first time that I have sent a piece of email to the mailing
list. I currently play second man down for the Ratby Co-operative Band,
based just outside of Leicester.
What I would like to know is - does anyone know what the finals
testpieces are this year (1st section in particular) but I am also
insterested to know what all the other sections are.

P.S.
My job is writing C++ code for CAD systems on UNIX boxes for a company
called Engineering Technology Ltd

P.P.S.
I've heard a rumor that Banks Brewary band has finished, does anyone know
anything about this. I think it is a shame that we seem to be losing so
many bands at the moment.

Phil Sturdy