Problems @ demon

Demon has been experiencing some routing problems recently. Some of you
may have lost items. I don't know how long there have been problems, I only
saw their notice today. If you've been experiencing problems you can access the
achiver (details were sent out with the joining instructions) or use the WWW.

Moans to demon not to me!

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx