Resurgam (Eric Ball)

Hi gang,

The Salvation Army Amsterdam Staff Band is going to play
Eric Balls' Resurgam on a rather big concert in april in
Concertgebouw "De Doelen" in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. For
this concert we are looking for descriptive material
(program notes, letters, comments, articles etc.)

Please (e)mail me all the things you can find on this
particular piece !

Thanks,

Flevo music (Ron Mostaard)
Globeplein 30