Re: European Brass Band Championships 1996 (Bergen, Norway)

Hello Again All,

 I noticed the message about Black Dyke and the Europeans. I have heard that the
reason they are not going to compete in Bergen is because they " Can't afford it!".
Apparently it will cost around 8000 to get the band there and everything and with
the prize money only being 2000 it means it is not worth their while going to
compete!!!

 It now means there is only Williams Fairey's and Yorkshire Building Society
representing England!!!!!!!!!! GO FOR IT FAIREY'S!!!!!!!!

 Oh well, hope that answered your quiries!!!!

Take Care all.........

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx