Re: Problems @ demon

Dear Nigel,

Between DEMON mail problems and AOL mail problems, it's a wonder we get
anything through!!

Just ran your latest through the synth-- don't change a thing.  It's perfect
just the way it is!

So far, I've sold six arrangements all told. (just so you can keep track .)
:-)

My meeting with the Army Band librarian was cancelled by the weather-- We're
going to get together next Monday unless all of this ice and snow turns into
water suddenly and washes us all away!!!  (I have five feet of "solid water"
on my patio.)

Have to run now - retirement is wearing me out!

-Jim Fox-