OKAY, HERE I AM!!!!!!!

Steve B  wrote in a message to Eric de Cloe:

 SB> From: Steve B <e9453488@xxxxxxxxx>
 SB> Subject: INEKE KAPEL!!!!

 SB> Has anyone spoken to or heard anything from Ineke Kapel of
 SB> Holland????

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry to have been 'out of reach' for a while, but as you noticed my e-mail
at the office is more down than in operation! Well, it's just been installed
recently and the guys operating it are busy fighting the bugs. Other reason is
my change of ID (already) into <ineke.kapel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> since our
company name changed in ABB Systemen (was ABB Industrie). This might have set
you on the wrong foot as well....... My full name is, by the way and just for
the record, Ineke van Kapel. Don't know why the left the middle part out in my
office ID.
Anyway, thought I'd just write you from the old and proved home address, just
to let you know yes, I'm still alive and very much kicking (against everything
worth kicking at).
In the time we've been out of touch nothing really shocking has happened here,
although you might find starting in a brand new brassband is shocking. Not that
I've quite the good old Schoonhoven, in fact our conductor is the one who
started the new band, so he gets the chance to nag me at least TWICE a week now
(so much for good sence on my side....) Keep you posted on our progressess, if
any. Now let me know how was Glossop in the festive season? Without the
nightclub, which I understand had to close down because of some drugsdealing
(and that in Glossop!!!). And without Johnny, since he moved to Buxton, or did
he come over to spend some time with you, helping to get the local pub out of
beer? Didn't talk to him yet this year, but had some telecoms with Wilkie.
Well, don't have much more to chat, so I hope I eased your mind about my
wellbeing and hope to hear from you, here or at my office-address.

All the best,

Ineke

TOEDELODOKIE!
	     Eric