Brass Band Web page

Hi, I haven't yet introduced myself and so now seems a good time to
do so.  My name is Gregor Spowart and I come from Bo'ness in
Scotland, home of the current Scottish Champions and another first
section band - Unison Kinneil Band.
I play in the local Salvation Army band which has a small number of
players but still maintains a good standard.  I am heavily into
brass bands and enjoy listening to them on CD and going to
competitions.   I listened with interest to the arguments about
Black Dyke.   I would like to point you to my web page which has a
small section on banding which I hope to expand.  If you read it,
you will see that I am looking for some help. I am working on a
limited account at university and so it can't grow to too big a size
but I could negotiate some more bytes if I try.  I look forward to
participating in the conversations but I should point out that I am
not interested in the politics of banding and just want to listen
and enjoy since banding should be a pleasure and not a frustration.
Thanks muchly for listening and point your web browsers to :

http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceegjs1 - for my home page which has stuff
about other things and you can nivagate to or just type in this url
to get to the brass band page

http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceegjs1/music/brass/home.htm
Hope you enjoy it and please please please send me any info, links
comments, insults? and anything else that may benefit this site

Thanks very much

Gregor Spowart