Re: OKAY, HERE I AM!!!!!!!

Ineke,

 Hello, how are you???? Thanks for the mail, I was beginning to wonder where you
were. I tried mailing you at your new/old address a few times but they kept
bouncing back to me.

 I have been back at Uni for about 3 weeks now and have been solidly working
since then. I have got a major assignemtn to be in today, luckily I have finished it. I
had an even more Major assinment to be in last monday and I have still got to
START revising for an exam on Tuesday and start an assignment that has to be in
the following Thursday!! To top it all off our Semester Two start date has been
nrought forward a week so we don't get any time off inbetween
semesters......GUTTED!!!!!! You may not believe this but I haven't been out since I
got back!!!!!!!!

 I am also in the process of trying to find a 36 week work placement for next year
doing some sort of design placement. I have written loads of letters but had no luck
yet.

 Sorry got to cut short and go as there is a lecture.

 Take Care, speak to you soon,

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx