Introducing....!

Hi All!
My name is Paul and I am relatively new to this group, so I thought I
better let you know how I come to be here. I am currently the MD of the
Freckleton Band in lancashire. I run a website for this Band at:

 http://rmplc.co.uk/eduweb/sites/musicdep

If you have any matters that you need transferring to the NWABBA, you can
let me have them and I will pass them on. Its current treasurer plays EEb
for me! Seeing as this appears to be a venue for passing on news, I'll be
back when I hear anything interesting.

	Regards,
		Paul

Paul R. Dalton B.ED	     2, Astley Crescent, Freckleton, Lancashire.

Home: 01772 631356		    PR4 1RE. England.
Work: 01253 865929
E-mail - musicdep@xxxxxxxxxxx
	 100561.3565@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rmplc.co.uk/eduweb/sites/musicdep