Back into Banding charset=US-ASCII

Hi all,
	As a recent returnee to the Brass Band movement, I have to say how
nice it is to be back! I think my return was sealed when some sadist
brought out 'The Force of Destiny' on Friday evening, a bit of a challenge
for me, shall we say.

	I've started playing with Horsham Borough, and am sat in the front row,
 which I'm pleased about as it's where I wanted to be. Hopefully this is
just the start of a long and happy stay in the band movement!

	Keep banding and keep enjoying it!

	Euan