Re: European Brass Band Championships 1996 (Bergen, Norway)

> Slightly off-thread I know but, I hear a rumour that Roger Webster has
> joined Grimethorpe as Principal Cornet. Anyone confirm this ?

I'm not sure if this can be true. I have also heard this rumor and
also know that Alan Morrison has re - signed for them in case of an
emergency. I have a friend who knows Roger well and am making
enquiries to see if this is true.

Adrian Henry

This message was sent to you by

	 ADRIAN HENY

Room D010, Lower Chatham Street, The Student Village, Manchester, M1 5SU