Headhunting

Hi all.

I would like to have some reactions on the following. Remember Iam still a
dane so forgive now and in the future if spelling and syntax is mayby not the
best, but Iam sure you will understand.

In tbe British Bandsman and BBW you can see vacancy lists and announcements
for players. Of couse this is a way to fill empty seats. But, what do you
think of headhunting players allready engaged, and in that way leave another
band in difficultees.? Is that a legal method? Is it normally used, or is it
the worst thing to do? Do you have written or unwritten laws for that
purpose?

I would like to make a story for our journal "DAO-bladet" about this matters.

Think about it and give my some words about the situation from your point of
wiew, and your country.

Best regards Soeren Nordholt: ( e-mail: dao-info@xxxxxxxxxxx )