Re: Re: Sounds

In your message dated Tuesday 30, January 1996 you wrote :

> See you at Yeovil?

Hopefully.  The band are going down on Friday, but I'm supposed to be doing a
recording all weekend as well with the Sandwell Youth Concert Band (perhaps
nobody realises that I'm only 18), so I'm recording on Fri and Sun, and going to
Yeovil on Saturday only.  This, coupled with the fact that I think we've been
drawn straight after Imps might make it difficult, but we'll see.

Best wishes,
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.