Auditions/Competitions

Michael Chrispin from Depaul Univ. has suggested that I add an
"Auditions, Competitions, and Festivals" page to my home page.

If you have any announcements or dates (Professional, Amateur, or
Educational) you would like for me to post on the "web" please
send them to me privately <rjones@xxxxxxx>.

I'll try to get them organized and posted. Please include any
contact information you may have including e-mail and URL
addresses.

Thanks.

___       _	     ____		 Ralph Jones
 /_) __  (/ _   /	 / _   _   _  _     El Paso, Texas
	  /				  "The R. Jones Trumpet Page"
					     http://www.whc.net/rjones