Selling or Buying an instrument?

I am about to commence an experiment to try to help musicians/bands find =
buyers for surplus instruments.  Basically it will consist of a web page =
where I will list instruments for sale, and instruments wanted.  The =
page will be located at

http://www.powernet.co.uk/html/userwebs/harris/instr2

If it is successful it may become part of the Alliance & Leicester =
Kibworth Band page to try and attract a few more visitors! (this can be =
found via http://www.powernet.co.uk/user-bin/run?harris)

Anyway, to help me launch this experiment, does any one have any =
instruments they are looking to sell, or alternatively trying to buy a =
particular instrument?

If you have, please email basic information, including....

Instrument type (e.g. Bb Cornet)
Finish (e,g, BSP)
Condition (mint, v.good, good, average, poor, very poor)
Age (or approximate age if not known)
Asking price (and what currency this is in)
Country where located
Any other info

In return for this info, I will list the instrument free of charge and =
try to match buyers to sellers.  Check out the web page - it will be up =
and working as soon as there are some instruments listed!

Thanks for your interest.

Regards

Peter

Replies to: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx