Michigan Musical Instrument Service

I have recently added a "Brass Bands" page to "The R. Jones Trumpet
Page". Also a lot of new jazz links.

<http://www.whc.net/rjones>

Of particular interest are new additions to The Michigan Musical
Instrument Service. The link is on my " Brass Resources" page.

An interesting page of "Musical Instrument Inventions" with diagrams and
and comments, and *lots* of photos in the "Bach Trumpet Museum".

The "Bach Trumpet Museum" also contains pictures of French Besson
trumpets including one with a tuning slide "throw". It's obvious
by appearance at least that Eldon Benge did indeed try to copy
the French Besson (Donald Benge told me that long ago).

___       _	     ____		 Ralph Jones
 /_) __  (/ _   /	 / _   _   _  _     El Paso, Texas
	  /				  "The R. Jones Trumpet Page"
					     http://www.whc.net/rjones