Masters Contest

Does anyone know anything about the Ray Steadman-Allen piece for the
Masters this year?
Also, a new trivia thread: Does anyone know the last time that a
G trombone was used in a British contest? Who was the offending :-)
band? Player?  I remember my Grandad doing his practice, "Wakk Wakk
KWAKK!!"

Nigel Wears