Brass Band Vacancy List

Dear Brass-Band List

Just a quick note to testify to the success of the Brass Band Vacancy List
which appears from time to time in the e-mails to this list.  I have
recently used the list to advertise for players for 2 bands I am involved
with (Fulham & Crystal Palace, which are both based in London, UK) and to
date have received several enquiries and one definite signing (Bb bass
player for Fulham Band).  I would therefore endorse the Brass Band Vacancy
list whole-heartedly.

Angela Tregaskes