Contest in Brighton

Hallo!
I wonder if there is anyone out there who know anything about a contest
which is to be held in Brighton (UK) around the end of March or in the
beginning of April??

I play solo-cornet in Sagvaag Musikklag from Stord in Norway, and we are
going to England (Manchester) in the Easter, and I=B4ve heard some roumors
that my band has been invited to this contest. At this time no one in the
band know anything about it, exept that it is to be played a test piece of
our own choice and a march. Can someone tell me if this is correct???

If we decide to participate, we are going to play "The Essence Of Time" by
Peter Graham, a piece we=B4ve just played in the top section in the Norwegia=
Championship. (We ended last, I=B4m afraid!!!!)

I hope someone know the answer to my questions, and can give me information
about this contest.

Thanks!

Oystein Morvik

*					       *