Re: Hello

Hi  Les,

My recently berived Father in the UK, was a bandsman in his youth and
is still very fond of top quality Brit. bands and a great admirer of
Black Dyke Mills.  He's 85yrs old and  not able to read as he did. So
has bought himself a CD player but  so far I've found only one
supplier of Brass Band Music on CD (in Burlington, Ontario).  Could
you recommend a supplier of CDs of your band who would mail direct to
Cornwall UK. ?

A mixed program is preferred. One starting with a march and
ending with a hymn tune. With a couple of solos, songs from the Shows
and some serious items. Rather like we used to get, 20 yr., ago on
LPs.  Unremitting Wagner and long test pieces are a bit too highbrow.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Marcus (Toronto)