Re: CDs

Black Dyke have a friends society which will mail him, or you, CDs and
other merchandise. I think the CD you want is called The Essential
Dyke and has all the ingredients that you asked for. Please send you
order to:

Mike Heywood
8 Pennine Close
Queensbury
Bradford
West Yorkshire
UK

I'm afraid they don't do Canadian dollars so payment needs to be made
with VISA card. Please give mike the card number, and expirey date.

If you like you could email the details to me and I'll pass them on.

Any problems please drop me a line.

Regards

Leslie McCormack	  Department of Electronics
EMC Engineer	       University of York
York EMC Services	 Tel: 01904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: 01904 432333