Re: Tenor Horn Solo

Sorry Bernard but as far as I'm aware it isn't published.I think
Gordan did it just for Dyke.  People ask about it almost every time I
play it out. You could try contacting Gordan but I'm afraid I don't have
his number. I have played a published arrangement done by a Dutch guy
called Klaas van der Woude (I think I have the spelling correct) and
it is published by De Haske Music from Holland. He takes a few
liberties with the Horn part but you can fix it easily. Also I think
that the Band parts are easier than the Langford.

Good Luck, let me know how you get on.

Regards

Leslie McCormack	  Department of Electronics
EMC Engineer	       University of York
York EMC Services	 Tel: 01904 434440
Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: 01904 432333