Re: Scottish Area

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Tim Morgan wrote:

> Hi all,
> Anyone have any idea of the results of the Scottish Area from last weekend or at
> least which bands qualified?

Championship

1. CWS(Glasgow) (David King)
2. David A. Hall Whitburn (Peter Parkes)
3. Kirkintilloch (Richard Evans)
4. Newtongrange (Derek Broadbent)

1995 Scottish Champions, Bo'ness & Carriden finished 7th

1st Section

1. Dalkeith & Monktonhall (Alan Fernie)
2. Unison Kinneil (Ray Tennant)

And i'm afraid thats all I know at the moment.  It was a good
weekend though with some good playing and some dodgy playing....