Re: Hetty Wainthrop

Hi,

> Does any one know where I can get (if available) solo or Brass Band parts
> for Hetty Wainthrop (cornet solo), Brittas Empire or Walace and Gromit A
> Grand Day Out?

There is an arrangement of "A Grand Day Out" for Brass band, 10-piece, and
quintet available from Headline Music in Birmingham. I picked up a copy at
the w/e from a stall at the Scottish Championships.

Deryck

--
Deryck F Brown		  | The Robert Gordon University
db@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx	  | School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences