New Reader - Ila Brass Bands homepage

Hello everyone !

I'm a bass player (E flat and B flat, currently B flat) in Ila Brass Band, Norway.
Ila Brass Band is a Championship section brass band coming from Trondheim, in the middle part of Norway.
We are the only one brass band in our section that does not come from the western cost of Norway.

I am maintaining the homepage for Ila Brass Band. Feel free to visit it at:

http://www.idt.unit.no/~fviken/ibb.html

I have got a rather big collection of brass band CDs (approx. 60 CDs, and growing), so I might be of some help
in finding various recordings. I have a plan of making a list of my collection available on the Web soon.
So keep visiting Ila's homepage.

We have, by the way, a Guest book in our homepage, and I would appreciate some foreign signings
in this book.

I am looking forward to the European in Bergen in May, hoping it will be a big moment in brass band
history.

Best regards

Fredrik Viken