Trumpet players

Does anybody out there have a contact address for Derek Watkins or
know if he has released a solo CD.  He is the principal trumpet
player of the James Last orchestra and can be heard on the Stars in
Brass CD with Grimethorpe Colliery Band.

I don't really think that this is the right mailing list to mail
this to but since he started playing in a  brass band then maybe
somebody might be able to help me. Thanks very much for your help