North West results

Hi all,
Just got back from blackpool having listened to all but one of the bands
in the top section (dobcross I missed). Anyway here are the results of
that section:-

1 Faireys - In my opinion they won by a mile, it was spotless
2 Leyland (B.N.F.L) - Very musical - with just one blip from Russel Gray
3 Fodens (Britania) - Some good playing but more slips
4 Marple - Solid playing probably would have come second in the North
Midlands
5 Besses - Quite a few slips all round
6 British Telecom - not bad but again quite a few slips

As you can see the results were pretty much to form, the bands that
should have stuck out did.

The only other section result that I know is that Berisfords won the
second section.

Phil
--
Phil Sturdy				       Email - pas@xxxxxxxxx