North West Results

Hi All,

 Here are the winners of each section from the North West Area at Blackpool=
!!

Championship Section....

1st Faireys
2nd BNFL
3rd Brittania
4th Marple

First Section

1st British Aerospace Chadderton

Second Section

1st Berisfords

Third Section

1st Hollingworth

Fourth Section

1st Manx Brass

 I can't remeber all the results but these are the ones I can remember. It =
was a really good =0Aday up in blackpool.

 Glad to see both Faireys and Hollingworth going through!!!!!!!!

 Did anyone go to the Action research Youth Championships or the B&H Nation=
al =0AYouth Champs????

 Youth Brass 2000 won the Action Research even though my old band Stockport=
 =0ASchools won practically everything!! They have now won first prize in t=
he music section =0Afor the last FIVE years running and have never been out=
 of the top 2. I wouldn't mind =0Abut the band have only been competeing in=
 the competition for the last five years!!!! =0AThey came third at the B&H =
national Youth Champs I cant remember who won!!!

 I am at present starting to organise another INTER-BRASS BAND FIVE-A-SIDE =
=0AFOOTBALL TOURNAMENT! I have organised three previously, the last which w=
as last =0AJuly was won by University College Salford who have won for the =
past three years. =0ANow though that team has sort of disbanded as they hav=
e all gone to seperate bands =0Alike Faierys and YBS but could be back. Las=
t year I managed to gain sponsorship from =0ABRASS BAND WORLD MAGAZINE and =
hopefully this year will again, this means =0Athere will be prize money for=
 the winning teams!!!!!!!!! Last year it was =A3100 to the =0Awinners and t=
he annual shield!!!! If anyone would like anymore information then e-mail =
=0Ahere, nop date has been confirmed as yet but should be sorted soon enoug=
h!!

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx