Introduction

As a new subscriber, I'd like to introduce myself.
Name: Robert Lynch. Current position: E flat bass player with Evening Post
Onslow Band, an A-grade/championship band based in Wellington, New Zealand.
Connections with British bands: mainly in South Midlands, bands played for
include Avonbank Evesham, Bretforton Silver, Stourport, Worcester Concert Brass,
Menai Bridge Town, almost anyone who plays at Pershore Midsummer Brass
festivals, and most recently Ipswich Co-Op (Connell's) and Banks's Brewery Band
of Dudley, West Mids where I held the post of Secretary in '94. Emigrated to NZ
January '95, and am keen to rekindle links with people and bands I played for.
  Also keen to hear from anyone intent on travelling to NZ for the National
Championships at the beginning of June.
	Hoping to be in regular contact,
		Robert Lynch.