Asking the impossible?

Could anyone please help us on this one please?

The Alliance & Leicester Kibworth Band are currently preparing for
our May spring concert (amongst other things) where we hope to have
a 'celebrity' compere.

Unfortunately our first choice for compere has dropped out so we are
now looking round again.

Has anyone any suggestions for whom we may ask?  Ideally they should
be well know and used to working with brass bands.  Additionally, if
they charge a very modest fee and are local to Leicestershire, UK we would
be very interested :-).

Any suggestions and contact name/numbers would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Peter Harris
Promotions Secretary
Alliance & Leicester Kibworth Band
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. See the Kibworh Band on the WWW at
http://www.powernet.co.uk/html/userwebs/harris/kib1.html
(Now with 3D background image on our home page - Check it out!)
     /     \  __  /    ------    P e t e r  C  H a r r i s
   //////   ' \/ `   ---	peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 // /   /  /`    '--   http://www.powernet.co.uk/user-bin/run?harris
	   '//||\\`