Re: Brass band mailing list submission

At 04:11 PM 28/03/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Thank you for posting to the brass band mailing list which will now be
>sent out to all the subscribers.
>
>If you encounter any problems mail the keeper, Nigel Horne, on
>njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings from Mount Gambier - South Australia.

I posted the submission re the Melbourne Staff Band quite spontaneously as a
result of the impact I received in hearing them in Ballarat as mentioned. I
have no real connection to this group however the presentation, playing and
sound produced was simply stunning. I am still quite impressed by the event.

The details of their forthcoming visit to the US was on the program and I
felt readers there should be informed so as to not miss such an event.

It was my pleasure to assist.

If you wish I would be happy to post more the interesting happenings from
Australia from time to time.

Cheers and best wishes

Allen Woodham
--
Calling from DOVE Australia,
a service of Microtronics Information Systems.