Re: Brass Bands in the U.S.A.???

> Nigel, that might be a great idea. The only hangup for those of us in the
> U.S., as I see it, is knowing about your list. Have you posted to the
> brasslist, trombonelist, trumpet...etc. to let their members know of your
> existence? I assume you have those addresses; I will send them otherwise.

The list has been advertised in the brass, trombone and tuba-euph lists. It
is also in the list posted fortnightly to the Usenet group 'news.lists' and
has been publisised in Journals in Australia, New Zealand and Holland. As
we approach the first birthday, I think it was around last June that the
original manual list started, there are now over 200 subscribers.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Conductor, Arranger, Band Tutor.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hornen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx