West of England Championships

Results are as follows :

1.  Sun Life 195 points
2.  SWT Woodfalls 193p
3.  Bodmin 192p
4.  Camborne 191p
5.  Flowers 190p
6.  Bournmouth Concert 189p

I was on Repiano cornet for Sun Life. My trigger fell apart just as we
were
about to go on stage, and I ended up swopping cornets with the 4th
man down on the solo cornet bench ( he didn't have much to do
and definitely didn't need the trigger - which rep definitely did with
loads of d's and d flat's ! ).

Not an experience I'd like to repeat .....

( Richard Evans conducted Sun Life ).

Shaun Mundy
Email : srm@xxxxxxxxxxx		    Tel : +44 (0)1635 565426
Micro Focus Ltd, The Lawns, Old Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1QN