Serenade for Strings

Nigel,  what a beautiful name.  It is also my grandnephew's name.

We, The Goldenstate British Brass Band (Southern California, USA)
would very much like to read your new arrangement of Serenade for
Strings.  Please send score.

We are a fledgling group but read very well.  As I wrote you once
before, we are a little short on Baritone and Cornet.

Thanks for the help.  Penny