Re: In need of a Adress

At 9:32 AM 4/3/96, Chr.J. de Ruiter wrote:
> I know that this isn't the correct place to ask. {8)
>	  Does anyone can help me with the adress of the sparrow
>	  publishing co. ????
>
> I had one but I don't get any responce on that one.
>
> ps
> Within a few weeks the VlaardingenBand Homepage will be finaly there.
>
> Chris,

I have  link on the index page called "Music Publisher Agencies- Directory of Music Publishers"
which lists a 'Sparrow Song' with the following information.

Sparrow Corp.
P.O. Box 5010
Brentwood TN 37024-5010
Thomas E. Hartley
Phone (615) 371-6800

(TN means Tennessee)

Could this be it?

I hope!

Regards,

___       _	     ____		 Ralph Jones
 /_) __  (/ _   /	 / _   _   _  _     El Paso, Texas
	  /				  "The R. Jones Trumpet Page"
					     http://www.whc.net/rjones