Australian National Contest, Easter 1996

  Hello All,

  Well, Wartah Mayfield Band has just completed its finally
rehearsal, we leave tomorrow afternoon, and we hope to well.

   I'd just like to pass on our Band's best wishes to all other
competing Bands at the Championships, and remember just do you best
!!!.

 All the Best

  Mark Corben

  Bass Trombone Waratah Mayfield Band NSW Australia