Re: Tenor horn

On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, Les McCormack wrote:

> > Question; Will you be competing at NABBA on the 15th? If so, what division?
> >

> What's that?

NABBA Stands for the North American Brass Band Association. On the
14th and 15th of April, the NABBA Championships will be held in Dublin,
Ohio (right outside of Columbus). This year, I believe 20 bands will be
participating.

NABBA has 5 sections, or divisions. They are; Youth, Open Class (for
comments only), Challenge (lowest adult bracket), Honors (middle bracket),
and Championship (highest adult bracket.

My band, the Varsity All Star Brass Band of Columbus, will be competing in
the Challenge section, the largest one with 6 bands.

Hope I could answer your question.

> Leslie McCormack	       EMC Engineer
> York EMC Services	     Department of Electronics
> University of York		Tel: +44 (0) 1904 434440
> Email lmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Fax: +44 (0) 1904 434434

Matt LaFontaine

Dublin Scioto HS Boy's Varsity Tennis Team
Dublin Scioto HS Marching Band '98 Bari.
All Star Brass Bands of Columbus Varsity Euph.
Performing at NABBA '96 in Dublin, Ohio