Intro & Phillip McCann

Hello fellow bands people my name is Warwick and I am 37 years of age.  I
play Double B Flat Bass for an organisation here in Invercargill, New
Zealand called The H&H Cougar Brass Band.

Our organisation actually consist's of two band, the senior band is a A
grade compititon band, and we also have a junior band which is a D grade,
both bands compete at a national level.  The main aim of the junior band is
to train up and coming young players to eventually progress up to the seinor
band.

To help promote the banding movement as a whole we also produce a weekly
radio show on a local Invercargill radio station.  In a few days we have
Phillip McCann visiting us and he will conduct and play with our senior band
in a public performance.

Being the host of our radio show I have the job of interviewing him, so if
any of you out there have any background info on Phillip it would be greatly
appreciated if you could e-mail me.

This is my first posting to the group, so please excuse any mistakes in my
computer etiquite.

regards to all

Warwick Brown
--